Lowongan Bank Indonesia Bulan September 2012
Bank Indonesia was established 1953 and as nationalization result of De Javasche Bank, a Nederlands-Indische bank dating from colonial times. Bank Indonesia operated with single objective; to achieve and maintain the stability of the Rupiah value. The Bank organization comprises of 3 (three) primary fields that define its primary tasks, consist of Monetary, Banking, and the Payment System. Bank Indonesia based in Jakarta and located in hJl MH Thamrin 2 Jakarta. Bank Indonesia supported by 37 branch offices across Indonesia. Bank Indonesia also supported by 4 overseas representative offices located in Singapore, Tokyo, London, and New York.
Bank Indonesia invites the best candidates to join as following position:
- Male, Indonesian citizen (WNI)
- Minimum age 20 years old and maximum 23 years old on 16 September 2012
- Min high school graduate (equivalent) and maximum D2 (equivalent)
- Average score of UN min 6 for high school graduate; minimum GPA 2.75 GPA for D1/D2.
- Minimum height 167 cm with proportional weight.
- Physically and mentally healthy, not color blind and do not have a vision impairment (not wearing glasses / contact lenses).
- Never had a criminal conviction or criminal litigation.
- Has no family relationship with Bank Indonesia’s employees.
- Preferably domiciled in accordance with the area of the Representative Office of Bank Indonesia
Placements Area : Bandung, Tasikmalaya, Cirebon, Serang, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Palangkaraya, Sampit, Denpasar, Mataram, Medan, Lhokseumawe, Banda Aceh, Sibolga, Pematang Siantar, Makassar, Jayapura, Manado, Palu, Kendari, Ambon, Ternate, Gorontalo, Padang, Pekanbaru, Jambi, Batam, Palembang, Bandar Lampung, Bengkulu, Surabaya, Jember, Kediri, Malang, Semarang, Solo, Yogyakarta, Purwokerto, and Tegal
For further detail information about job requirements and the procedures for submission of application, please refer official source from Bank Indonesia on following link below. Registration closed on 25 September 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.