Lowongan CPNS BPOM Republik Indonesia 2012
BPOM or POM or Badan Pengawasan Obat dan Makanan is the government agency charged with overseeing the distribution nonkementrian medicines and food in Indonesia. BPOM function is to review and develop, implement policies, monitor and provide guidance and direction to the activities of government agencies in monitoring Food and Drug Administration.
- Becoming an innovative, credible and internationally recognized drug and food regulatory authority for public protection.
- To conduct pre-market evaluation and post-market control based on international standard.
- To implement quality management system consistently.
- To optimize partnership with stakeholders in various lines.
- To empower public in protecting themselves from the risk and harmful drug and food to health.
- To build the learning organization.
BPOM / BPOM Agency ( Badan Pengawasan Obat dan Makanan) is now re-opened Lowongan CPNS 2012 to provide an opportunity for citizens of Indonesia Men and Women who have high integrity and commitment to become BPOM CPNS 2012, the following qualifications:
- Citizen of Indonesia
- D3 age for a maximum of 24 years, S1 maximum of 26 years and maximum 28-year professional
- It’s never not honorably discharged at his own request or not with respect as CPNS / civil servants, members of the army / police, state employee / employee owned companies or private
- D3 minimum GPA to 3.00 and 3.00 for S1 minimal
- Not in the learning status
- Not located as CPNS or civil servants or members of the military or police
- Not a resident as a political party committee
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Willing to be placed on the entire territory of the Republic of Indonesia
- Register online through http://e-recruitment.pom.go.id starting on 1-10 August 2012
- Pass the administration selection announcement August 28, 2012
- Implementation of basic competency test and a stage area teskompetensi dated 8 September 2012
- The announcement pass a written test 25 September 2012
File Delivery Application:
- Application be submitted by August 10, 2012 at the latest POM accepted August 13, 2012 at 12.00 pm.
- Applications sent to this address: PO BOX 3333 JKP 10 022