Lowongan CPNS Kementerian Kesehatan RI Juli 2012 untuk Posisi Tenaga Perawat di Jepang
Government of Indonesia and Japan re-opened the opportunity of Indonesian workers to work as a Nurse (Kangoshi) in Japan within the framework of Indonesia Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (IJEPA) G to G program in 2013.
Registration is done by the Ministry of Health and subsequent to the placement process conducted by BNP2TKI.
As for some of the requirements include a minimum of D3 nursing education and has experience working as a nurse for at least 2 years.
Vision and Mission Kementerian Kesehatan RI
Healthy Communities Independent and Justice
- Improve the health of the community, through community empowerment, including the private sector and civil society.
- Protect public health by ensuring the availability of a complete health effort, uneven quality and equitable
- Ensure the availability and equitable distribution of health resources
- Creating good governance governance
- Enhance community development, private sector and civil society in health development through national and global cooperation.
- Improve health services equitable, affordable, quality and fairness, as well as evidence-based; with priority in promotive and preventive efforts.
- Improve the financing of health development, especially to achieve national health social security.
- Promote the development and utilization of human resources is equitable and quality health care.
- Increase the availability, equity, and affordability of medicines and medical devices as well as ensure the safety, efficacy, usefulness, and quality of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and food.
- Improve the health management of accountable, transparent, efficient and effective to establish a responsible health decentralization.
- People Pro
For furter detail information about job requirements and how to apply, please refer official source from Kementerian Kesehatan RI on following link below. Registration online will open on Registration opened until July 31, 2012. Only selected candidates will be recruited.
More nformation can be accessed via www.depkes.go.id