PERUM BULOG, The journey begins at Perum BULOG BULOG formation on May 10, 1967 by decision of the Cabinet Presidium No.114/U/Kep/5/1967, with the main objective to secure food supply in order to establish the existence of a new government. Subsequently revised by Presidential Decree. 39 of 1969 dated January 21, 1969 with the main task of stabilizing the price of rice, and then revised again through Presidential Decree No. 39 of 1987, which is intended to meet the task BULOG in order to support the construction of a multi-commodity food commodities. Subsequent changes made through the Presidential Decree. 103 in 1993 to expand BULOG responsibilities include coordinating the development of food and increase nutritional quality of food, which when coupled together by BULOG Chief Minister of State for Food.
The realization of a reliable company in the achievement of sustainable national food security.
Perum Bulog invites the best candidates from UGM to join as following positions :
Recruitment S1 Agriculture UGM 2012
- Citizen of Indonesia, Male, with max. age 27 years old (as of October 1, 2012)
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Agriculture majoring in :
- Agricultural Economics (EP)
- Agribusiness (AB)
- Argonomi (AN)
- Mechanization of Agriculture / Agricultural Engineering (MP / TP)
- Agricultural Industrial Technology / Technology Agricultural Products (TIP / THP)
- Pests and Diseases Plant Sciences (IHPT)
- GPA min. 2.75 and TOEFL / IELTS Prediction min. 450 / 4.5
- Not married and are willing to not get married during the selection process and before being appointed as permanent employees
- Willing to accept placement in all regions of Indonesia
Registration closed on 27 June 2012 and selection process will held on 2 July 2012 at UGM
Should you meet the requirements, please register online
Only the best and qualified candidates will be invited for further process.