PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk was established in 1968 and as of December 2011, the ownership composition of Antam consists of 65% by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia, and 35% by public. The Company headquartered in Jakarta and supported by 4 business units, including the North maluku UBPN, the Southeast Sulawesi Nickel mining Business Unit, the Pongkor Gold mining Business Unit and Logam mulia Processing and Refinery Business Unit. To support its mining exploration activities, Antam also operates Geomin Unit. Based on PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2011, PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk closed the business year of 2011 with a good business performance result with recorded Rp10.35 trillion as its net sales in 2011 or increased by 18% from Rp8.74 trillion in 2010.
PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk invites the best experienced and fresh graduates to join as following positions below
Experienced – Specialist, Geophysics (code : A1)
- Minimum degree: S1 (Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences – Geophysics.
- At least 3 years of related experience.
Experienced – Specialist, Application & Database Operation & Maintenance (code : A2)
- Minimum degree: S1 (Information Technology/Information System/Information Management/Informatics Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of related experience in software development/operation.
Preferably has proficient knowledge or certification in:
- IT Operation & Maintenance Management
- IT Service Desk Management
- IT Service Quality Assurance
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Experienced – Specialist, Legal (code: A3)
- Minimum degree: S1 (Law)
- At least 2 years of related experience.
Fresh Graduate – Specialist, Geographic (code : B1)
- Education: S1 (Faculty of Mathematics & Natural Sciences – Geography)
Fresh Graduate – Specialist Health, Safety & Environment (kode : B2)
- Education: S1 Health, Safety and Environment
Fresh Graduate – Specialist, Human Resources (code : B3)
- Education: S1 Psychology/Human Resources Management/Industrial Engineering
Fresh Graduate – Engineer, Electrical (code : B4)
- Education: S1 Electrical Engineering (High Voltage/Low Voltage)/Physics Engineering (Instrument)
Fresh Graduate – Specialist, Reclamation and Environment (kode : B5)
- Education: S1 Forestry/Land Surveying
- Minimum GPA : 3.00 (out of 4.00).
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Maximum age 30 years (fresh graduate); 35 years (experienced).
- Willing to relocate to one of PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk operation locations including its subsidiarie
For further detail information, please refer official source from PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk on following link below. Should you are interested, please send your application to email@example.com using the Excel format which can be downloaded here. Submission deadline is midnight of 12 December 2012. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment. No cost is incurred for any recruitment process. Antam also does not engage in any cooperation with any travel agency for transportation and/or accomodation for recruitment process.