Job Vacancy PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta Juli 2012
Profile PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta
Lintasarta (PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta) is an Indonesian company engaged in the field of data communications services provider. The company is majority owned by Indosat and the rest is owned by several institutions such as foundations and cooperatives. The company was established since 1988. The company provides a wide range of terrestrial solutions services (Wireline, Wireless) and VSAT with a variety of platforms such as Clear Channel, Frame Relay and IP and dedicated Internet services and data center
The Company was established in 1988 and operated as a subsidiary company of PT Indosat Tbk, one of the Indonesian major telecommunication providers companies. The Company’s headquarter located in Jakarta and currently serve more than 1,700 corporate clients. currently PT Aplikasinusa Lintasarta invites the best candidates to join as:
1. Network Operation Staff
- Hold min S1 in Telecomunicatin Engineering/Eletrical Engineering with GPA min 2.90
- Understanding in the Data Communications Systems, Wireline and Wireless communications including VSAT
- Knowing about the basic concepts of data communications
- Understanding in the Network Management System
- WAN Protocol (FR, ATM, IP, MPLS)
- Understanding in the use of measuring tools
- Mastering in IP Network Management, Network Topology, TCP / IP Internetworking, IP v4 and IP v6, setting LAN / WAN Protocol, internet security
- Understanding in the Switching Devices
- Mastering in MS Office software package
- Understanding in the Configuring Router
2. IT Staff
- S1 majoring in Computer Science / Information Systems with minimum GPA 2.90
- Understanding in the business process services of Lintasarta
- Understanding in the IT systems and E-Company
- Have a good programming concept Mastering in the concept of database Entity Relationship
- Mastering in the concept of SQL
- Mastering in one of RDBMS: MySQL, Postgresql, Oracle. Oracle is more in priority.
- Mastering in the one programming language: Java, Dot net, PHP.
- Should you interested and qualified, please send your complete application not later than 13 August 2012 to email : firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.