PT Asuransi Ekspor Indonesia (Persero) commenced its operation in 1985 with major business in export credit agency general insurance. The Company operated as a state-owned enterprises (BUMN) with 100% shares owned by the Goventment of Republic of Indonesia. The Company’s headquarter located in Jakarta and supported by 22 branch offices networks consisting of 8 branch offices and 14 marketing offices in all over Indonesia. The Company also operated 1 subsidiary namely Asei Bina Holdings Pte Ltd. In 2010, the Company obtained a prestigious awards from Lembaga Riset Media Asuransi (LRMA) as The Best General Insurance Company with equity more than Rp250 billion. Based on ASEI Annual Report 2010, during 2010, ASEI successfully managed total assets of Rp803.97 billion, an increase of 15.13% from 2009. The Company’s Gross Premium Income in 2010 amounted to Rp503.73 billion or increased by 63.66% compared to the year of 2010 (Rp307.8 billion).
PT Asuransi Ekspor Indonesia (Persero) invites the best professional candidates to join as :
General Affair Officer (Code : GAO)
- Male / Female, with max 30 years old of age
- Min S1 in all majors from reputable university (GPA min 3.00)
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in general affair area, preferably coordinators specializing in Logistics / Suppy Chain or equivalent, fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Computer Literate minimum Microsoft Office (MS. Word, MS . Excel, Power point)
- Good analytical skills and detail oriented
- Good personality, positive attitude and team player
Web Application Programmer
- Male / Female, age maximum 35 years old
- Minimal S1 majoring in Information Technology – Programming with min GPA 3.00
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a programming
- Having the knowledge and experience of Web Programming
- Having knowledge of PHP-Based Web Application and Dot NET (ASP.NET)
- Have experience as Project Management
- Preferably have knowledge of database administration that MySQL Server administration Server and MS Windows Server 2008, Web reporting technology with MS SQL, Report Development using Crystal Report, Data Migration Process MS using MS DTS and SSIS.
- Able to work both individually and in teams
- Able to speak English active orally and in writing.
For further detail information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you meet above requirements please send your application letter with a comprehensive CV, recent photograph and academic transcript (max 2 MB) within 2 weeks to: firstname.lastname@example.org (put position code as a email subject). Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview.