PT Bank BRISyariah was established in 2002 as a business unit of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. The Company officialy commenced its operations on 17 November 2008. The Bank based in Jakarta and operated 101 branch offices, including 8 main branches, 27 branch offices, 55 sub branch offices and 11 cash offices. The Company also supported by 4,497 employees. Based on BRISyariah Annual Report 2011, at the end of 2011 total assets of PT Bank BRISyariah has reached Rp 11.20 trillion. In 9 Pebruary 2011, the Bank obtained an award in TOP BRAND AWARD 2011 as the Top Sharia Banking Award. The Company also awarded the 1st Rank in Call Center Award in Sharia Banking Category.
PT Bank BRISyariah invites the best professionals to join as following position
Tax Manager (Code : TM)
- Capable of performing the review of the calculation and charging SPT per month, quarter, semester and year.
- Can perform as well as deposit and installment reporting SPT, also a matter of profit / loss commercial and fiscal
- Can ensure the calculation, payment, and reporting of Income Tax Article 21 and Article 4, paragraph 2 and article 23 in accordance with the Income Tax
- Minimum S-1, more preferably from Accounting, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Management
- Having experience in the Banking Taxation in at least 3 years
- Have knowledge of Islamic Banking
- Maximum age 35 years old on 30 September 2012.
For further detail information about jobs responsibilities and to apply online, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.