Bank CIMB Niaga was incorporated on 26 September 1955 under the name of Bank Niaga. During the initial decades of its operations, the Bank’s focus was on building core values and developing professionalism in banking. As a result, Bank CIMB Niaga soon came to be recognized as a trusted provider of quality products and services. In 1987, Bank Niaga distinguished itself in the local marketplace by becoming the first Indonesian bank to provide customers with access to their accounts through ATM access. In many ways this came to be recognized as Indonesia’s entry into the modern banking era. Bank CIMB Niaga’s leadership in the application of technology was further enhanced in 1991 when it became the first bank to provide on-line banking facilities.
Bank Niaga was listed on the Jakarta and Surabaya Stock Exchange (now the Indonesia Stock Exchange/IDX) in 1989. The decision to become a publicly listed company was a key milestone for the Bank which enabled greater access to capital financing. In many respects this was the key catalyst that launched the Bank’s nationwide expansion.
The Complete Banker Program (TCB)
- Master or Bachelor Degree from a reputable university with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 3.25 out of 4.0 scale or Distinction and Satisfactory remarks.
- Preferably with active involvement in [non] organizational activities that demonstrate the following qualities :
- A passion to shape the regional financial landscape
- Leadership potential
- Strong desire to learn and succeed
- Creative and innovative
- High energy, enthusiasm and drive
- Fluent in written and oral both Bahasa Indonesia and English with valid TOEFL score 500 or IELTS score 6.0 or TOEIC score 600.
- Single, max 27 years old.
- Willing to be posted in all CIMB Niaga branches
” Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview ”
For further detail information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. CIMB offers a fast-paced work environment.