PT Bank DKI formerly known as PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Djakarta Raya and established since 1961. Currently, the Bank operated as a Commercial Bank with office network reaching 183 offices spreading all over Jakarta and managed Rp19.50 trillion as total assets. Bank DKI supported by 1,809 dedicated employees servicing various banking products and services for more than one million customers. Based on Bank DKI Annual Report 2011, during 2011 Bank DKI successfully achieved positive growth; net income after tax recorded Rp301 billion, increased to 71,02%, managed Rp15,299 trillion as total third party fund, escalate to 22,91%. In 2012, Bank DKI awarded as Brand Equity Champion of Regional Bank from MarkPlus Inc in Indonesia Brand Awards Champion 2012.
PT Bank DKI is seeking the best and potential candidates to join as following positions:
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Min S1/S2 with GPA min 2.75 from reputable university
- Max age 25 years old for S1 and 27 years od for S2
- Not married and willing to not married during education (9 month education and training)
- Willing to undergo bond department for 3 years
- has no family relationship with employees of Bank DKI
- Good looking and good personality
- Height min 155 cm for female and 165 cm for male with proportional weight
- Preferably fluent ing English (oral/written)
- Willing to be placed in All Bank DKI working area
For further detail information about job requirements and how to apply, please refer official source from Bank DKI on following link below. Should you interested and qualified, please fill out the online form via the website P2EB FEB UGM. Selection process will held in Jakarta and Yogyakarta. Closing date 18 September 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.