Lowongan PT Bank Syariah Mandiri ; Pengawas Kepatuhan Wilayah Januari 2013
PT Bank Syariah Mandiri operates as a part directs subsidiary of PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk, a leading state-owned commercial banking companyin Indonesia. The Company is based in Jakarta and had 713 offices networks in 33 provinces in all over Indonesia, including 128 branch offices, 426 sub branch offices, 48 cash office, 9 sharia services offices, and 102 payment points (PP). In September 2012, the Company was appraised by Anugerah Perbankan Indonesia (API) 2012 as “The Best Bank Overall 2012″. Based on PT Bank Syariah Mandiri Financial Reports in September 2012, the Company booked Rp51.204 trillion as its total assets. Its assets supported by Rp41.82 trillion in Asset Financing and Rp44.54 trillion in third party funds.
PT Bank Syariah Mandiri invites the best candidates to join as following position below
Pengawas Kepatuhan Wilayah (PKP)
- Ternate (Maluku Utara)
- Kendari (Sulawesi Tenggara)
- Palangkaraya (Kalimantan Tengah)
- Martapura (Kalsel)
- Luwuk (Sulawesi Tengah)
- Ambon (Maluku)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Business Studies, Administration, Management, Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Retail Banking/Branch Operation or Internal Audit.
For further detail information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.