PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk operated as a state-owned enterprises (BUMN) and was established in 1949. The Company’s head office is located in Soekarno Hatta International Airport Jakarta and currently operated 87 fleets with average age 6.5 years. Garuda’s fleets consist of 3 units of Boeing 747-400, 6 fleets of Airbus 330-300, 7 units of Airbus 330-200 and 17 units of Boeing 737 Classic (series 300, 400, 500), 51 units of Boeing 737-800 NG and also 3 fleets Airbus 320. In 2012, the Company orders more 11 units of A330-300 widebody aircraft from Airbus and will join the Garuda Indonesia fleet in stages, starting 2013 until 2017. In 25 Januari 2012, Garuda Indonesia wons an award as The Best 20 Most Admired Companies in Indonesia from Fortune Indonesia.
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites the best candidates to join as :
Flight Operation Officer
- Male / Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI) with age min. 21 years old and max. 29 years old
- Min. D3, preferably majoring in Air Transport Management and FOO
- Having FOO lisence with a rating of B 737 Classics, input your FOO lisence data at the Educational Background
- Not color blind, evidenced by a doctor
- Not currently undergoing bond department at the Company
- Adaptable, disciplined, and have integrity
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Willing to be placed anywhere in Indonesia and International
For further detail information and to apply online please refer official source from PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on following link below. Closing date 9 September 2012. Selection process will held in Jakarta and only short-listed candidates will be notified.