PT GE Indonesia was established in 1940 and focused in lighting, major appliances, systems and services for commercial, industrial and residential use. PT GE Indonesia operated as a part of General Electric Company, a multinational conglomerate corporation based in Connecticut, United States and operates in more than 100 countries worldwide. In Indonesia, GE Indonesia invested for more than US$1.2 billion, and currently employeed 700 people. GE Indonesia based in Jakarta and operated in several major cities, including Jakarta, Yogyakarta, and Bandung. In 2008, GE Indonesia was honored with an award for its assistance to Aceh’s tsunami region from President of the Republic of Indonesia.
PT GE Indonesia invites the best candidates to join as following position below :
GE Financial Management Program (FMP)
- Hold a degree (or graduating soon) majoring in Accounting, Business, Finance and/or Economic and must have an A average or GPA >3.3 / distinction or strong 2nd class upper
- Max 2 years of formal work experience
- Have a good analytical, and all-rounder and able to take charge
- Have a goodt communication skills and a change agent
- Geographically mobile and able to adapt and work effectively in different cultures from big cities to small towns
For further detail information about this program, please refer official source from PT GE Indonesia through FEB UGM on following link below. Should you interested and qualified, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 31 September 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.