Lowongan PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk bulan September 2012
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk was established in 1971 and initially known as PT Semen Cibinong. In 2006, the Company’s name renamed into PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk and currently operated in Indonesia and Malaysia. PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk based in Jakarta and supported by 2 manufacturing plants; namely Narogong plant West Java, and Cilacap plant in Central Java. Holcim Indonesia also operated cement grinding station located in Ciwandan, Banten. In 2013, the Company also supported by its new plant at Tuban, East Java on schedule for 2013 launch. The Company supported by more than 2,500 people and 399 retail and manufacturing outlets of Solusi Rumah. In 2011, the Company awarded as the Indonesia’s Most Admired Companies 2011 for cement industry from Bloomberg Business Review, and Frontier.
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk invites the best young people to join as:
Ciwandan Shift Analyst
- Diploma or School of Chemical Analyst.
- Minimum 1 yearexperience in Laboratory for Diploma and minimum 2 years for School of Chemical Analyst
- Computer literate min Microsoft Office
- Good command in English oral and written
- Understanding the outline of manufacturing process of clinker and cement
- Capable for sample preparation method and various physical testing
- Understand the principles of physics testing, raw material analysis and cement test analysis.
- Mastering the technique of calibration equipment.
- Capable to use LIMS / Excel as a working tool (ex/ registers, provide comments, print out reports, etc.)
Sustainable Construction Leader
- Master degree in Civil Engineering or Business Administration
- Min 7 years of working experience associated with the construction industry within Indonesia (and/or the region) such, planning, construction, customer management as Engineer/Specialist
- Minimum 5 years of project management and leadership experience
- Experience in sustainable construction certification methods (LEED, Greenship, Greenmark, Total Cost of Ownership, Value Engineering, etc)
- Computer literate min MS Office, Building Engineering and Simulation Softwares
- Good command in English both oral & written
- Think the Business, Deliver Results
- Energize People, and act as Role Model
- Possess excellent analytical and communication skills, combined with an enthusiastic and well balanced approach to the job
- An excellent standard of the management skills, communication, responsibility, acceptability, leadership, decision-making, organization, motivation and personnel development
- Excellent overall business understanding
- Acquires easily new contacts and business opportunities
For further detail information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you interested and qualified, please send your resume by email to Recruitmentfirstname.lastname@example.org and addressed to Organizational Design & Development Dept. Please indicate the position applied for on the subject field of your email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.