PT Nestlé Indonesia comenced its operation in 1971 and formerly known as PT Food Specialities Indonesia. In 2000, the Company transformed into current name as a merger results of 3 companies, including PT Food Specialities Indonesia, Nestlé Confectionary Indonesia & Supmi Sakti. The Company operated as a part of Nestlé SA, one of the largest food and nutrition company in the world. In Indonesia, the Company domiciled in Jakarta and employed more than 2,600 people. PT Nestlé Indonesia operates 3 manufacturing plants, located in Kejayan Pasuruan East Java, Panjang Lampung and Cikupa Banten. In 2013, PT Nestlé Indonesia will operated its fourth manufacturing plants located in Karawang – West Java. The fourth factory will be opened to produce Milo, Dancow and Cerelac – Nestlé baby porridge.
PT Nestlé Indonesia invites the best candidates to join as following positions below which will based in Pasuruan Plant
- Graduated from S1 program of Human Resource Management, Psychology or Industrial Engineering with GPA minimum 3.00 of 4 scale
- A team player with high motivation, capacity to learn, precision result
- Quality conscious & have a lot of energy
- And able to share his/her idea in English
- Graduate from S1 program of Accounting with GPA minimum of 3.00 of 4 scale
- Previous experience in relevant field will be advantage
- Enjoy working with people and have a lot of energy, yet deliver result with low supervision
- Quality and safety conscious
- Able to share his/her idea in English
For detail information about job responsibilities, please refer official source from JobsDB on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please submit your application and CV in soft file (doc or pdf file format) by e-mail to: email@example.com with position title as your e-mail subject within 2 weeks after this announcement. Selected candidates will be offered a competitive renumeration package and career opportunity, and various training programs.