PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) was established in 1990 and domiciled in Surabaya East Java. The Company operates 43 branches (main branch, class 1, 2, 3, and 4, regional branchecs and 6 subsidiaries) spread across 7 provinces in East Java, Central Java, Kalimantan (South Kalimantan, and Central Kalimantan), Bali, West Nusa Tenggara and East Nusa Tenggara. As od December 2010, the Company supported by 2,181 employees. Based on Pelindo III Annual Report 2010, In 2010,PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) posted a net income of Rp566.06 billion, higher by 14% than its budget.
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) invites the best candidates to join as following position below :
Operator Alat B/M
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Male with min age 18 years old and max age 30 years old for fresh graduate/haven’t experience, max age 40 years old for experienced min 3 years for outsourcing employees of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero)
- Min SLTA or equivalent (preferably majoring in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering)
- Have SIM B1 and preferably have valid SIO (Surat Ijin Operator)
- Height min 160 cm
- Not wearing eyeglasess and not color blind
- Not afraid to work in high places
- Have a good behavior
- Preferably experienced as operator in unloading equipment
For further detail informations about job requirements and how to apply, please refer official source from Pelindo 3 on following link below. Closing date 24 November 2012 (post stam). All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed canidates will be notified.