Lowongan PT Perkebunan Nusantara IX (Persero) Oktober 2012
The main commodities of PT Perkebunan Nusantara IX (Persero) are sugar cane (seasonal crops), rubber, tea, coffe and cocoa (perennial crops). The Company was established in 1996 and operated in Central Java area. The Company’s head office is located in Semarang and operates 2 division units, namely Seasonal Crops Division and Perennial Crops Division. The office of Seasonal Crops Division located in Surakarta and supported by 8 sugar refineries. The office of Perennial Crops Division located in Semarang and operates 15 estates. The Company also supported by agrotourism business units with Kaligua Brebes and Banaran Coffe Semarang as its major agrotourism areas.
PT Perkebunan Nusantara IX (Persero) invites the best candidates to join as following positions below:
- S1 Agriculture majoring Agriculture / Agronomy (Code: TAN-BP)
- S1/D3 Mechanical Engineering majoring in Mechanical Engineering Production (Code: TEK-MP)
- S1 Weak Current Electrical Engineering (Code: TEK-EL)
- S1 / D3 Chemical Engineering, preferably interned at the sugar factory (Code: TEK-KM)
- S1 Law (Code: HKM-HK)
- S1 Economic majoring in Accounting and preferably who have completed the Accountant Profession education (Code: ME-AK).
- S1 Computer Science, preferably mastering in the web programming and maintenance of computer networks (Code: COM-IT)
- Indonesian citizen (WNI) with maximum age 27 years old in 1 October 2012 (born after 30 September 1985)
- GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Willing to be placed in all areas of the company
- Preferably have work experience relevant to the proposed field
- Due to the nature of the work done, preferably male for all majors
- Never been convicted of a criminal offense (indicated by SKCK)
- Not been dishonorably discharged from the agency or government and private legal entity
For further detail information about job requirements, please refer official source from PTPN 9 on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please submit your application with your CV, legalized copy of diploma and academic transcripts, 3 sheets of 4×6 color photograph (write your name on the back of each photo), copy of ID Card, SKCK, Medical Certificate (health and not color blind) to following address below. Please write position code in your application and top left of your envelope. Closing date 1 November 2012. Selection process will held at Yogyakarta. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Panitia Seleksi 9 R 10
LPP Assessment Centre – Jl Jend. Urip Sumoharjo 100 Yogyakarta 55222