PT Pertamina Hulu Energi is based in Jakarta and as of December 2010, the Company had 33 domestic subsidiaries, and 1 overseas subsidiary. Based on PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Annual Report 2010, during the first 3 years (2008 to 2010), PT PHE achieved stable number in financial performance for with received Rp32.101 trillion for its revenues in the last 3 years. PT PHE’s total net income amounted to Rp9.84 trillion. Total production of oil equivalent in 2010 was 124 MBOPD or increased by 52% over the same period in 2008, while the gas production reached 406 MMSCFD in the end of 2010 or increased 249% compared to 163 MMSCFD in 2008.
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi currently seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as following positions below
HSE Coordinator ( 01/PHECBM )
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in all academic major
- Min 3 years of working experience in the field
- Understanding and mastering in HSE field
Drilling Engineer ( 02/PHECBM )
- S1 in Engineering
- Min 5 years of working experience in drilling operations
Legal Procurement Officer ( 03/PHECBM )
- S1 majoring in Law
- Min 5 years experienced in corporate legal
- Preferably experienced in oil and gas industry
Government & Public Relations Officer ( 04/PHECBM )
- S1 all majors with GPA min 3.00
- Fluent in English both in oral and written
- Have a good communication and writting skills
- Having a wide knowledge in public relation, Social Community, the Company Law including Regulation Legislation, Law on Regional Autonomy, and Regulatory Oil & Gas Contracts.
For further detail information about the job requirements and to apply online in each positions above, please refer official source from PT Pertamina (Persero) Recruitment website on following link below. Registration valid until 18 November 2012. PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries do not solicit payments from job seekers or payments for fees, work permits or the like. Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further process.