Originally registered as PT ELNUSA HARAPAN in 1997, PT Patra Niaga was launched in 2004 to focus on the downstream oil and gas (O&G) business.
In 2011, PT Pertamina (Persero) began to align all logos of its subsidiaries through Pertamina Directorate of Marketing and Commerce. The Directorate started to rebrand each of the subsidiary’s logos including the PT Patra Niaga logo and changed the company’s name to PT Pertamina Patra Niaga. The new logo reflects the dedication of all Patra Niaga’s workforce to continue to grow and expand towards excellence. Meanwhile, the new company’s name, Pertamina Patra Niaga, is a combination of Pertamina and Patra Niaga that represents two priorities that have always been demanded by Patra Niaga’s business partners, who demand Patra Niaga to have a more flexible and better service, on top of the more competitive pricing being offered to reflect the brand equity of Patra Niaga. We believe that the new logo can help strengthen the confidence of both the consumers and business partners.
Today PT PERTAMINA PATRA NIAGA offers fuel trading, fuel handling, fleet management and depot management.
New efficient strategies and a rational organizational approach has strengthened the company’s position, even with today’s increased competition. PT PERTAMINA PATRA NIAGA constantly strives to increase its competitiveness in both national and global O&G markets.
PT Pertamina Patra Niaga is currently looking for talented and motivated candidates to fill the following positions:
- HR Business Support
- Legal Support
- Health Safety Security Environment (HSSE)
- HR Planning & Budgeting
- Industrial Relation, HR Policy, Audit & Reporting
- BOD Support
- Customer Relation & Distribution Channel
- Pricing Intelegence
- Minimal S1 from reputable universities
- Have at least 2 (two) years experience in the same field
- Mastering in Computers (Ms Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Ability to work independently, proactive, thorough and work with team
- Have a good personality and communication skills
- Willing to be located outside Jakarta (Balikpapan, Surabaya, Batam and Makasar)
- Willing to travel out of town
- Maximum age 30 years old
Should you interested and qualified, please send your comperhensive resume in detail to email address below : email@example.com and put the position code on the subject of your email. Closing date 21 July 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.