==Joint With Us==
PT XL Axiata Tbk is one of the leading telecommunication company in Indonesia. Began commercial operation since October 8, 1996, XL today is a cellular service provider with an extensive network and quality throughout Indonesia for retail customers (Consumer Solutions) and solutions for corporate customers (Business Solutions).
XL is the only operator which has an extensive fiber optic network. XL launched XL 3G on 21 September 2006, the service’s first 3G-based mobile telecommunications is the fastest and largest in Indonesia. XL is majority owned by Axiata Group Berhad ("Axiata Group") through Axiata Investments (Indonesia) Sdn Bhd (formerly Indocel Holding Sdn Bhd) (66.6%) and the rest of Emirates Telecommunications Corporation (Etisalat) International Indonesia Ltd. through Etisalat. (13.3%) and public (20.1%). As part of Axiata Group with Aktel (Bangladesh), HELLO (Cambodia), Idea (India), MTCE (Iran), Celcom (Malaysia), Multinet (Pakistan), M1 (Singapore), Samart (Thailand) and Dialog (Sri Lanka), to be the best in Asia.
Xlence Aprentice Program
- In collaboration with reputable universities to embrace the most qualified youngsters to work with XL in shaping the industry of telecommunication, Join XL-ENCE APPRENTICE PROGRAM!
- Feel the challenge in a dynamic & fun environment in specific area : Customer Analitycs, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Portal Management, Customer Lifecycle, Enterprise Sales, IP, Product Development, Project Management, Service Quality, Customer Service (Vendor Management & Performance), Service Partner Management, Service Execution.
- Age: 23 years (max.) for S1 graduates or 25 years (maximum) for S2 graduates from reputable university.
- Majoring :
- Architecture, Civil Engineering, IT, Informatics.
- Minimum GPA : 3,0.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Actively involved in organization/extracurricular activities.
- Have significant achievements in related areas
For further detail information about job responsibilities and to apply online, please refer official source from Jobstreet on link below. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview.