PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero); Lowongan Internal Auditor Oktober 2012
PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) is owned by the Indonesian government through the Ministry of Finane and established in 1973. The Company engaged in investment business with main focus to develop the real sector through finance provision to SME (Small Medium Enterprises) sectors and Cooperatives institutions. The Company domiciled in Jakarta and operates 4 subsidiaries, including PT Bahana Artha Ventura that was operated in Venture Capital, , PT Bahana Securities that was operated in Investment Banking, Securities Trading dan Brokerage, PT Bahana TCW Investment Management that was operated in Asset Management, and PT Graha Niaga Tata Utama that was operated in Office Building Management.
PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) invites the best candidates to join as :
Internal Auditor (IA-QAIA)
- Min. S1 Degree in Accounting / Management / System Information.
- Min. 3 years working experience as an Internal Audit or public accountant office in financial institution
- Have a Certified as Quality Internal Audit (QIA) or equivalent
- Heve some exposure on capital market high preferred
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work as team
- Proactive and high initiative
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Adaptive and fast learner
- Computer literate (especially Microsoft office)
For further detail information, please refer official source from PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) on folllowing link below. Should you interested, please send your CV or resume to email : firstname.lastname@example.org (please make sure the email do not exceed 1MB). Please write shortlisted position code on the email subject. Only qualified candidate will be processed.