PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk has been operating in Indonesia since 1946 and domiciled in Jakarta. As of 2012, the Company operates 1,851 domestic office networks and 5 overseas branches. As of December 2011, Bank BNI had 5 majority ownership subsidiaries, namely PT Bank BNI Syariah (99.9%), PT BNI Multifinance (99.8%), PT BNI Securities (75%), PT BNI Life Insurance (91.52), and BNI Remitance Ltd (100%). At end of 2011 the number of employees of Bank BNI are 23,639 people or increased by 22.4% from 2010. Bank BNI in 2012 has won various honors such as “Banking Efficiency Award (BEA) 2012″, “The Global 2000 Award category of The World’s Biggest Public Companies 2012 version of FORBES”.
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are seeking for potential individuals to join as following position below:
IT Development Program
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics, Phiysics Engineering, Mathematics from the reputable universities (PTN/PTS) that are capable in the field of IT with min GPA 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Mastering at least in 1 programming language: Cobol, C + +, Java, MS Dot Net, PHP, Web, MS SQL Server, Platform UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux), TACL, PHP, SAS, PL SQL.
- Min 1 year of working experience in programming
- Mastering in Development Tools, Platform OS UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux) / OS Windows Server / Data Base Oracle / SQL Server or understand the concept of TCPIP / Management Data Base / Project Management Tools is an added value
- Fluent in English, min passive
- Maximum age 28 years old
- Physically and mentally healthy
For further detail information about jobs requirements and to apply online, please refer official source from ECC UGM on following link below. Closing date 2 January 2012. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.