Lowongan PT Nissan Motor Indonesia,Call Center Staff, Area Coordinator, IT Staff – Infrastructure
Lowongan PT Nissan Motor Indonesia 2013
PT Nissan Motor Indonesia, sebuah Perusahaan gabungan Nissan Motors dan IndoMobil Group. PT Nissan Indonesia berdiri pada tahun 1986 dan berkantor pusat di Jakarta, Indonesia, dengan pabrik perakitan bertempat di Purwakarta.
Semakin berkembang pesat Nissan Motor Indonesia mengundang individu berbakat, memiliki dorongan untuk kinerja yang baik melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013 dengan posisi sebagai berikut:
Call Center Staff
• Position : Call Center Staff
• Department : Customer Relation
• Working Location : TB Simatupang (Jakarta)
• Contacting and interacting with customer as needed
• Follow up customer inquiries to internal party
• Monitor call center in trend
• Summarize call center activities
• Single, 24 – 30 years old
• Diploma degree
• Has more than 1 years experience in the same related field, preferably having customer handling / call center background
• Have a good interpersonal relationship, good communication skill, able to work in team
• Fluent in English
• Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, and hard working
• Has big interest in automotive
• (Subject: Call Center Staff)
• Position : Area Coordinator
• Dept/Div : Marketing/Sales
• Working Location : Nissan MT Haryono
• Dealer visit
• Monitor market situation
• Dealer Sales progress monitoring
• Retail/whole slaes progress
• Stock monitoring
• Dealer booking by model
• RVI and sales DOS implementation monitoring support Dealer to conduct
• Sales program/incentive and follow up
• Training and follow up
• Exhibition and follow up
• Bachelor degree from reputable university with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00.
• Have more than 3 years experience in the same related, preferable in automotive industry.
• Female/Male, age 27-35 years old.
• Has good interpersonal skill, negotiation skill, communicative.
• Has organization experience.
• Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written).
• Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, hard working, able to work in team, willing to travel, and available work overtime.
• Have analitical thinking, numerical ability, logic of verbal, and good perspective.
• Has big enthusiasm with automotive industry.
• (Subject: Area Coordinator)
IT Staff – Infrastructure
• Position : IT Staff – Infrastructure
• Department : Information System
• Working Location : TB. Simatupang, Jakarta
• Maintain & monitor all servers & network equipment.
• Respond to user requests for problem/issue troubleshooting & solutions, as well as taking escalation from Helpdesk/IT user support.
• Enforce & implement IT Security policy.
• Evaluate & suggest appropriate technology and IT products for continuous improvement.
• Planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating assigned Infrastructure Projects.
• Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or • Telecommunication, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
• Solid experience in Microsoft Windows Server administration & troubleshooting, administering • Exchange mail server & internet related infrastructures.
• Familiar with networking concepts & configuration (Router, Firewall, etc.).
• Male/Female, age max. 28 years old.
• Have good analytical thinking and problem solving skill.
• Have good interpersonal relationship, communication skill & customer oriented mindset.
• Have good initiatives, fast learner, able to adapt easily, independent as well as strong teamwork capability.
• Able to communicate in English (both oral and written).
• (Subject: IT Infra Staff)
Part Logistics Staff
• Position : Part Logistics Staff
• Department : Part Vehicle Logistics
• Working Location : Head Office (Jakarta)
• Check and control parts complementation operation
• Control claim parts
• Control returnable rack operation
• Process packing material order & inventory
• Control blanking USC parts operation
• Control sub component parts order (Child parts FTI & buckles)
• GLCR data control & P/L report
• Check PCC Fixed Cost
• Check and control export activity report
• Make the KPI report
• Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Industrial Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
• Has more than 1 years experience in the same related field (Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply)
• Age 24 – 30 years old
• Has good analytical thinking, numerical ability, logic of verbal, good perspective, and more on accuracy
• Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill and able to work in team
• Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written)
• Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, available work overtime, willing to travel, and hard working
• Have big interest in automotive
• (Subject : PVL Staff)
Please submit your complete application letter to:
Lowongan Terbaru 2013 Nissan Motor Indonesia Februari
PT Nissan Motor Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Expired : 25 February 2013