Bank Jogja was first established in 1961 and initially registered as PD BPR Bank Pasar Kota Yogyakarta. The name of PD BPR Bank Jogja Kota Yogyakarta officially launched in 2003. Bank Jogja headquartered in Jl Patangpuluhan No 1 Yogyakarta 55251. At present, Bank Jogja has 9 online cash units and 1 mobile cash unit spread in Yogyakarta. Bank Jogja records strong revenue growth in full year of 2013. Bank Jogja posted Net Profit After Tax (NPAT) of Rp8.02 billion in 2013, which was a 27.74 percent growth from Rp 6.27 billion in 2012. This figures was stated by Bank Jogja in its latest financial statements.
To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PD BPR Bank Jogja Kota Yogyakarta are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
Kepala Bagian SDM & Umum (Code 01)
- Deep understanding of HR Management at banking company.
- Deep understanding of Indonesian Tax regulation.
Kepala Bagian Funding (Code 02)
- Long domicile in Yogyakarta Special Region (DIY), primarily at Yogyakarta for 10 years.
- Have customer base of at least 80 customers.
- Minimum height of 165 cm.
- Have driving license class A and C (sim A and C).
Kepala Seksi IT (Code 03)
- Deep understanding of programming language.
- Deep understanding of Networking.
- Deep understanding of Hardware and Software.
Staf Legal (Code 04)
- Familiar with Office applications (Microsoft Office/Open Office)
- Deep understanding of credit agreements and warranties.
- Abile to work with administrative tasks, and services oriented.
Collector (Code 05)
- Male with maximum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum SMA or equivalent and familiar with Office applications (Microsoft Office/Open Office).
- Have own vehicle and driving license class C (SIM C).
- Honest, disciplined and communicative
- Liked the field work
- Minimal S1, GPA 2.75
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Banking and minimum of 1 year in managerial level.
- Preferred has attended Banking courses.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a wide networking/relationships.
- Preferably residing in Yogyakarta.
- Maximum age 35 years and good looking.
- Ready to work under pressure and willing to work outside office hours including in weekends.
For further information, please refer official source from Bank Jogja on following link below. Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your application letter with updated CV not later than 18 September 2014 to Direksi PD BPR Bank Jogja – Jl Patangpuluhan No 1 Yogyakarta. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.