Lowongan BP Indonesia – DCS Technician, Commisioning Manager, Well Intervention
BP Indonesia – BP is one of the largest foreign investment companies in Indonesia who invests in the energy sectors. BP Indonesia is BP Plc (BP Global), one of the largest oil and gas company in the world. BP has strong reputation in Indonesia for more than 45 years in the field of oil and gas business, both upstream and downstream. The main upstream operation of BP Indonesia is Tangguh LNG, a fully-vertically integrated LNG operation situated in Bintuni Bay, the Province of West Papua. BP Indonesia holds 37.16% shares In Tanggu LNG through BP Berau Ltd. (100% owned by BP), BP Muturi Holdings B.V. and BP Wiriagar Ltd. In downstream business, BP Indonesia through PT Castrol Indonesia engaged in lubricant business, both for automotive and industries. BP Indonesia also engaged in petrochemicals business with produces 530,000 tons of Purified Terephtalic Acid (PTA) per year through PT BP Petrochemicals Indonesia (previously PT Amoco-Mitsui PTA Indonesia).
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, BP Indonesia is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
- Minimum education of Associate Degree (D3) in Technical Background.
- At least 10 years of working experience as DCS operator in oil and gas industry, LNG or big petrochemical company.
Deputy Commisioning Manager
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree (S1) in Engineering.
- At least 15 years of actual commissioning/operational experience for LNG or other comparable onshore oil and gas projects.
- Must have leadership experience in managing commissioning activities related to facilities handover for major capital projects-brown field experience preferred (over 2 Billion Dollar with 250,000 barrel/day).
- Detailed knowledge of integrity management system.
- A team player with effective communication skill, verbal and written.
- Ability to integrate with other project discipline and work in operating environment and develop an excellent working relationship with senior operation leadership.
- Detailed knowledge of operating procedures and practices.
Well Intervention Team Lead
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree (S1) in Petroleum or Mechanical engineering from reputable university.
- At least 10 years of working experience in Well Intervention engineering.
- Experienced working in oil and gas operator in Indonesia.
- At least 5 years experience in leading well intervention team.
- Able to demonstrate commitment to safety.
- Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written.
- Holds valid IWCF certificate.
- Hold Indonesian passport.
For further information, please refer official source from Petromindo on following link below. To apply, please visit www.bp.com/careers/indonesia. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.