Lowongan Dokter Umum Untuk Kapal PELNI
RS PELNI was first established in 1918 as a Ducth Hospital named Koninklijke Paketvaart Maatschappj (KPM) “Djati Baroe”. The name of PT Rumah Sakit PELNI was established in 2007. The Hospital is a non-education hospital type B. The Hospitak operates 331 medical rooms. As of December 2013, RS PELNI has 1,048 dedicated staff, including 28 medical staff, 444 paramedics nurses, 101 paramedics non-nurses, and 475 non medical staff. In 2005, RS PELNI was appraised by the Ministry of Health of Republic Indonesia for the Full Complete Accreditation for 16 services.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Rumah Sakit PELNI are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Dokter Umum Untuk Kapal PELNI
- General Practitioner Education.
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Good character and not involved in banned parties / organizations.
- Willing to be placed over Pelni’s Ships.
- Willing to follow the selection process at Jakarta.
- Application letter, addressed to Direktur Utama RS PELNI.
- Curriculum Viate and recent photograph.
- Copy of ID Card.
- Copy of diploma and academic transcript (legalized).
- Copy of STR.
- Other supporting certificates (SCLS is preferred).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Rumah Sakit PELNI on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send all complete documents above to Bagian SDM Rumah Sakit PELNI – Jl Aipda KS Tubun No 92-94 Jakarta Barat 11410. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.