Lowongan Perusahaan Umum Perikanan Indonesia – Juli 2014
Perusahaan Umum Perikanan Indonesia – Perum Perindo is a reputable state-owned fisheries company in Indonesia and is fully-owned by the Government of Indonesia. The Company was established in 1990 and previously known as Perusahaan Umum Prasarana Perikanan Samudera (Perum PPS). Perum Perindo is based in Jakarta and its head office is located at Jl Muara Baru, Penjaringan Jakarta Utara, 14440. As of December 2013, Perum Perindo has 6 branches, located at Jakarta, Belawan, Brondong, Pekalongan, Pemangkat and Prigi. Perum Perindo managed to strengthen its financial performance in 2013. Comprehensive net profit rose by 438% to Rp 15.11 billion compared to Rp 2.99 billion in 2012. This was stated by Perum Perindo in its 2013 annual report.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, Perusahaan Umum Perikanan Indonesia is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
Pre Employment Program
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1) in Fisheries, Law, Economics, Informatics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (on a scale of 4) from an accredited university in accordance majors at least B.
- Male or Female, not married with maximum age of 28 years old on 1 July 2014.
- Have no family relationship with the Board of Trustees, Directors and employees of Perum Perindo up to the third degree, both in a straight line to the side, including relationships arising by marriage.
- Have never been imprisoned by a judgment which has the force of law has for committing a criminal offense.
- Not currently undergoing legal proceedings for allegedly committing a criminal offense.
- Willing to be placed / assigned in the working area Perum Perindo (Download the statement letter here);
- Able-bodied and well-behaved;
- Willing to follow the Pre Employment Program (PEP) for 3 (three) months after passing the selection process.
- Copy of ID Card.
- Legalized copies of degree certifications or temporary degree verification statements, academic transcripts, and accredited letter.
- Curriculum vitae (dowload form CV here).
- Recent color photograph size 4×6 (4 pieces).
- Medical cerificate and SKCK.
For further information, please refer official source from Perum Perindo on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your application letter along with all documents above to Panitia Penerimaan Karyawan Perum Perikanan Indonesia Tahun 2014, Jalan Muara Baru Ujung, Penjaringan, Jakarta Utara 14440. Closing date 19 July 2014. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.