Lowongan Pramugari Kereta Api – PT Reska Multi Usaha Juli 2014

Share
Ujian CPNS akan diselenggarakan dengan cara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal bagaimana itu ujian CAT CPNS..?
Anda bisa wajib mempelajari untuk persiapan ujian CPNS nanti. Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>

Lowongan Pramugari Kereta Api – PT Reska Multi Usaha Juli 2014

PT Reska Multi Usaha – RMU is Bandung based railways-based hospitality services company with main business in catering services, housekeeping, train cleaning service, train washing, parking management, ResTV, and train ticket reservation. PT Reska Multi Usaha is a subsidiary company of state-owned railways operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero). At the time, PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) owned 95% shares in this company, while the remaining 5% was owned by Pusaka Foundation. RMU was first established in 2003 as PT Restoran Kereta Api (PT RESKA). In 2010, the Company changed its name into PT Reska Multi Usaha. PT Reska Multi Usaha has 5 area offices and 7 land kitchens spread in all over Indonesia. According to PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Annual Report 2012 , PT Reska Multi Usaha booked Rp 72.85 billion in total operating income and posted total nett profit worth of Rp2.69 billion in 2012.

As part of the Company’s business expansion, PT Reska Multi Usaha invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:

Rekrutmen Pramugari Kereta Api Tahun 2014
Angkatan II
Requirements

  • Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
  • Female, single, good looking.
  • Have good personality.
  • Minimum SMA/SMK or equivalent.
  • Minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 27 years old.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm with ideal weight and proportional posture.
  • Not color blind.
  • Fluent in English is an added value

Documents required

  • Copy of academic certificate (minimum SMA/SMK).
  • Copy of valid ID Card
  • Color photograph :
  • Full body size post card.
  • Close up size 4×6 cm.
  • Curriculum Vitae (CV), include work experience up to this time.
  • Highest diploma held if any.

Should you are interested and qualified, please submit directly all documents above to Walk in Interview that will held on following locations

Yogyakarta

  • Date / Time : 30 June 2014 – 1 July 2014, 2 July 2014 (08.30 – 15.30)
  • Place : Jl Gambir No 3 Baciro Gondokusuman, Yogyakarta.

Semarang

  • Date / Time : 30 June 2014 – 1 July 2014, 3 July 2014 (08.30 – 15.30)
  • Place : Jl Taman Tawang No 1 Tanjung Mas, Semarang Utara.

Surabaya

  • Date / Time : 30 June 2014 – 1 July 2014, 4 July 2014 (08.30 – 15.30)
  • Place : Jl Babat no 8A Pasar Turi Komplek Stasiun Pasar Turi

For further information, please refer official source from PT Reska Multi Usaha on following link below. Dress code: bright color short sleeve blouse, Dark color skirt, loafers, Natual makeup with neat hair (if long hair tied hope). Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.

(Sumber Lowongan)

Share