PT Asuransi Ekspor Indonesia (Persero) or widely known as ASEI which is already established since 1985. In July 2014, the Company was transformed into PT Asei Reasuransi Indonesia (Persero). As of December 2013, Asei Re manages 21 branch offices and 32 marketing offices spread in all over Indonesia. In terms of financial performance, Asei Re posted an
increase of 46.79% in total assets from Rp 1.30 trillion in 2012 to Rp 1.91 trillion in 2013. This figures was stated by PT Asei Reasuransi Indonesia (Persero) in its 2013 Financial Reports.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Asei Reasuransi Indonesia (Persero) is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Underwriting Staff (Credit Insurance)
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Have a Bachelor Degree (S1) in any discipline, preferably majoring in Accounting/Economics.
- Graduated from a leading university with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Having experience in Insurance, Banking or Financial industry will be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point).
- Fluency in English will be an advantage.
- Possess excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Good personality, detail oriented, positive attitude and a team player.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please forward your application letter along with comprehensive CV, academic trancript and recent photograph within 2 weeks to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Underwriting Staff (Credit Insurance)” and your name in the “subject” line. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.