Lowongan PT Kaltim Prima Coal – Juni 2014
PT Kaltim Prima Coal – KPC is a reliable coal mining company in Indonesia. The Company is based in East Kalimantan and having 90,938 hectares of mining concessions by the end of 2012, located at Sangatta and Bengalon. KPC produces 3 coal grades, namely Prima (high quality coal), Pinang (medium quality coal), and Melawang (lower quality coal). PT Kaltim Prima Coal is a directly owned subsidiary company of Indonesia’s largest coal miner PT Bumi Resources Tbk. As of December 2012, PT Kaltim Prima Coal employees were 5,135 personnels, including 5,027 permanent employees and 108 non-permanent employees (Contract). KPC reported 41 million tonnes in total coal production at the Sangatta and Bengalon mines in 2012, a 1.23% increased from 40.5 million tonnes in 2011. This was stated by PT Bumi Resources Tbk in its 2012 Annual Report.
To meet the rapidly business growth, PT Kaltim Prima Coal currently is seeking highly qualified new graduates (year of graduation: 2013-2014) to join KPC for the following positions:
Graduate Development Program – Mining Engineering (GDP-MINING)
- Hold an S1/S2 degree majoring in Mining Engineering.
- Not older than 25 years (for S1) or 28 years (for S2) of age in the year of admittance.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S1) or 3.25 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S2).
- Good level in English (minimum at Intermediate level).
- Pass psychological, technical and medical tests.
- Those waiting for graduation in July 2014 are welcome to apply.
- Job Location: Sangatta East Kalimantan.
For further information about KPC Graduate Development Program, please refer official soure from ITB Career Center on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send your resume, copy of S1 certificate and copy of academic transcript to: Superintendent – Recruitment PT Kaltim Prima Coal PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur or email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id. Please write GDP-KPC and code on top right corner of envelope. The application must be submitted before 10 June 2014. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.