Lowongan PT Kereta Api Logistik – Agustus 2014

Share
Ujian CPNS akan diselenggarakan dengan cara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal bagaimana itu ujian CAT CPNS..?
Anda bisa wajib mempelajari untuk persiapan ujian CPNS nanti. Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>

Lowongan PT Kereta Api Logistik – Agustus 2014

PT Kereta Api Logistik – KA Logistik or commonly abbreviated as KALOG is a leading railways-based logistic company in Indonesia and is a member of national railways company PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero). As of December 2013, PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) owned 99.9% shares in KALOG, while the remaining 0.1% was owned by Yayasan Pusaka. The Company is based in Jakarta has 50 branch/area offices, 37 courier offices, 7 cement terminals, 3 container terminals, 2 coal terminals and 2 warehouse terminals spread in all over Indonesia. The financial performance of PT Kereta Api Logistik in 2013 showed a good improvement. KALOG successfully closed 2013 with an 421% increase in net income to reach Rp54.94 billion. This was stated by KALOG in its 2013 annual report as quoted by JobsCDC.com.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Kereta Api Logistik are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as

A. Level Vice President (Senior Manager)

  • Vice President Infrastuktur
  • Vice President Komersial (Marketing)

B. Level Manager

  • Manager General Affair
  • Deputy GM BHP Kurir

C. Level Staff

  • Training Recruitment Officer

 General Requirements

  • Able to work under pressure.
  • Minimum education
    • S1 Civil Engineering (A1).
    • S1 all major (A2, B1, B2, C1).
  • GPA ≥ 3.00 from university accredited A.
  • Male (C1).
  • Height ≥ 155 cm (Female) and ≥ 160 cm (Male).
  • Maximum age
    • Maximum age of 45 years old (Level Vice President).
    • Maximum age of 40 years old (Level Manager).
    • Maximum age of 35 years old (Level Staff).
  • Experience

  • At least 5 years of working experience in the field of infrasutucture management (A1).
  • At least 5 years of working experience in the related field (A2).
  • At least 5 years of working experience in the field of construction plan development (A1).
  • At least 3 years of working experience in the related field (B).
  • At least 2 years of working experience in the related field (C).
  • Familiar with Microsoft Office.
  • Familiar with Auto Cad (A1).

For further information, please refer official source from KALOG on folllowing link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please forward your CV and complete application to the following address not later than 2 (two) weeks after the publication to Kantor Pusat PT Kereta Api Logistik – Stasiun Gondangdia Lantai Dasar, Jl KH Wahid Hasyim No 11A Menteng Jakarta 10340 Up VP Corporate Services and email to karya.kaban@kalogistics.co.id. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.

(Sumber Lowongan)

Share