Pertamina was founded in 1957 and initially registered as PERMINA. In 1968, PN Pertambangan Minyak dan Gas Bumi Nasional (or abbreviated as PERTAMINA) was formed by the Government of Indonesia as a merger results of PERMINA and PERTAMIN. Pertamina is based in Jakarta and now has 7 refinery units, 8 regional sales offices, over 4,784 gas stations (SPBU), and 56 Charging Aircraft Depot (DPPU) across the Country. In terms of financial performance, Pertamina booked total sales and other operating revenues of USD 36,735,155,000 in the first semester of 2014 ended in 30 June 2014 (1H 2014). This reflected an increase of 6.02% compared to 1H 2013, which amounted to USD 34,648,281,000. This was stated by Pertamina in its Financial Statement Semester 1 2014.
To achieve Pertamina’s vision : to be world class national energy company, PT Pertamina (Persero) is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Legal Counsel – Junior Legal Counsel Strategic Planning ( LEGALC1409 )
- S2 / S1 majoring in Law (Legal Studies).
- Capabilities and competencies:
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about Indonesian law and international law
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about oil business and its operational activities.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about law relating to oil industry.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about corporate law, taxation, and employment.
- Demonstrated good negotiation skill.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Pertamina (Persero) on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit the career menu of PT Pertamina (Persero) on http://recruitment.pertamina.com and clicking apply in preferred position. For other inquiry, please feel free to contact Pertamina Contact Center by phone 021-500000, SMS 08159500000 or email to email@example.com. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.