Lowongan BUMN PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) – Juni 2014
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) – PT SMI (Persero) is a reliable non bank financial company in Indonesia. PT SMI (Persero) is 100% owned by the Government of Indonesia. Since establishment in 2009, PT SMI (Persero) has focuses to providing infrastructure financing services (loan, mezzanine and equity for infrastructure projects), project preparation and infrastructure advisory. PT SMI (Persero) succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth. PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) posted Rp424.1 billion in total revenue for the full year of 2013, a 87.6% percent increase from Rp226.0 billion in the same period of last year, according to their annual report 2013 . The positive financial performance also spurred net profit after tax (NPAT) growth of 94.4% in 2013 to Rp207.2 billion compared with Rp106.6 billion in 2012.
To achieve the company vision ; become a leading catalyst in the acceleration of the National Infrastructure Development Program, PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Head of Corporate Communication (HCC-KM)
- S1 majoring in Communications, Journalism, Social Studies or related field.
- Preferably with 5 – 7 years of working experience, especially in banking sector, financial industry or media.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both Bahasa and English.
- Ability to work with print and web contract writters, designers, editors and printers.
- Ability to work within deadline, mature, hardworker, strong leadership.
For further information, please refer fficial source from Jobstreet on following link below. To apply for this position, please send your application online to SMI – Jobstreet. Your application will be kept as strictly confidential. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.