Lowongan PT Semen Gresik – DIPLOMA III Semen Gresik 2014
PT Semen Gresik – PT SG or commonly known as Semen Gresik is a rapidly growing cement manufacturing company in Indonesia, based in Gresik East Java. PT Semen Gresik is 99.2% owned by PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, a state-owned strategic holding company in Indonesia with main business in cement industry. In January 2014, PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk establish PT Semen Gresik which became operating company to operate the assets of production and distribution facilities. Semen Gresik is an operating company of Tuban and Rembang Plants (currently under construction). In the 3rd quarter of 2013, PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk completed the construction process of 1 unit vertical cement mill at Tuban with a capacity of 1.5 million tons per year. With the completion of its project, Tuban plant installed total production capacity of 14.5 million tons of cement per year. This was stated by PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk in its 2013 annual report.
As part of the Company’s business expansion, PT Semen Gresik invites dynamic young professionals with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions
Recruitment DIPLOMA III Semen Gresik 2014
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Minimum Diploma III (D3), majoring in : Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Power Lines), Electronic Engineering, Mining Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Systems, Accounting, Communication, Library, Tax, Hiperkes & K3, Business Administration, Geomatics, Financial Management, Informatics Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, and Logistics management
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (scale 4.00)
- Maximum age of 25 years old per 23 June 2014.
- Have excellent health (pysical and mental)
- Well-behaved, never engaged in criminal activity and drug abuse.
- Willing to be assigned in all working units of PT Semen Gresik.
For further information about this program, please refer official source from PT Semen Gresik on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, then please register and submit your applications online not later than 2 July 2014 to recruit.semenindonesia.com. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)