Lowongan PT Terminal Teluk Lamong – Operator CC Juli 2014
PT Terminal Teluk Lamong – PT TTL or Terminal Teluk Lamong is a port operator of Teluk Lamong Multipurpose port in Tanjung Perak Surabaya East Java. The Company is a strategic subsidiary company of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) or Pelindo III, a leading state-owned port operator based in Surabaya East Java. At first establishement in December 2013, PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) owned 99.99% shares in this Company. Other 2% remaining shares was owned by Cooperative Pelindo III. Teluk Lamong Multipurpose port with total investation of Rp 3.4 trillion (US$353.6 million) is expected to started its commercial business in July 2014. At first phase in 2014, Terminal Teluk Lamong operates 70 units of terminal equipment, including 5 units of Ship to Shore (STS), 10 units of Automated Stacking Cranes (ASC), 5 units of Straddle Carriers (SC), and 50 units of Combined Terminal Tractors Trailers (CTT).
Due to strengthen its team, PT Terminal Teluk Lamong are currently taking applicants for the following position:
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI);
- Male, minimum age of 22 years old and maximum age of 30 years old for the inexperienced (fresh graduated), or a maximum of 35 years with a minimum of 2 years experience working as an Operator CC (as of 1 August 2014).
- Minimum education of High School or equivalent.
- No glasses and no color blindness.
- Have driving license, minimum class A (SIM A), preferably class B (SIM B).
- Preferably have a valid SIO (Operator License).
- Minimum height 165 cm;
- Not afraid to work in high places;
- Preferably with experience as an operator loading and unloading equipment.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Terminal Teluk Lamong on following link below. If you are eager to take on the challenge, please register and submit your application to recruitment-ttl.pp3.co.id. Online registration will be closed on 8 August 2014. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.