Lowongan PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia – Juli 2014
PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia – TPI or Asuransi Tugu is a member of national oil company PT Pertamina (Persero) and has been existed as a reputable general insurance company in Indonesia. Started to establish since 1981, Asuransi Tugu having business focus in the field of loss insurance services related to oil & gas industry as well as marine hull. Asuransi Tugu is registered at Jakarta and its business office consist 5 branches/representatives, located at Surabaya, Balikpapan, Bandung, Medan and Semarang. In this year, Asuransi Tugu will open new branch in Palembang and Makassar. As of December 2013, PT Pertamina (Persero) owned 65% shares in Asuransi Tugu, while the remaining 35% was owned by PT Sakti Laksana Prima (17.6%), Siti Taskiyah (12.15%), and Mohamad Satya Permadi (5.25%). According to Asuransi Tugu’s latest news release issuead on 16 May 2014, Asuransi Tugu booked Rp 349 billion in total net profit in 2013, representing a growth of 78% from Rp 196.3 trillion in 2012.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia are looking for extraordinarily talented candidates for position
Legal Staff – (LGS – Jkt)
- Male/Female, maximum age of 30 years old before 1 July 2014.
- Minimum education of Undergraduate degree (S1) in Law from reputable university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position, preferable in handling GCG.
- Have a good knowledge in general insurance business industry.
- English literacy, spoken and written.
- Have excellent health.
- Excellent as a team worker, and in partnership with other organizations.
- Fast-learner, strong analytical thinking, and good interpersonal skill.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Internet applications.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia on following link below. Candidates meeting to above qualification are welcome to apply, please send your application, resume and recent photograph before 10 July 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention the position code LGS – JKT on the email subject). Only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified.