Schlumberger Indonesia – Schlumberger is a leading multinational company running business in oilfield services. Schlumberger Indonesia is a local unit of Sclumberger Limited (SLB), the world leading oilfield services provider. Sclumberger Limited provides a full range oilfiled services from exploration through production through its 3 main segments, namely Reservoir Characterization Group, Drilling Group, and Reservoir Production Group. Schlumberger Limited having operational activities in 85 countries worldwide and has approximately 126,000 employees in 140 nationalities including Indonesia. Sclumberger Limited’s principal offices are located in Houston, Paris, and the Hague. According to Schlumberger Limited Annual Report 2013, Schlumberger Limited reported total revenue of $45.27 billion in full year of 2013 (FY 2013).
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, Schlumberger Indonesia are currently taking applicants for the following positions:
- System Engineer
- Field Engineer Trainee (FET) & Petro Technical Trainee (PTE)
- Young Male and Female.
- System Engineer : Have a bachelor degree (S1) and master degree (S2) only, majoring in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT (alumni or last semester students).
- FET / PTE : Have a bachelor degree (S1) and master degree (S2) only, majoring in all Engineering (alumni or last semester students).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale.
- Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written.
- Adaptable, creative, hard working, independent, self-motivated
- Willing to work under pressure.
To apply for this position, please register to Schlumberger CDC-UI (click here) or register at the first screening test that will be held on 20 October 2014 (Registration 07.00 – 08.00 WIB) at Ruang Pusat Studi Jepang – Kampus UI Depok 16424. The second screening test will be conducted on 21 October 2014 at Wisma Mulia 43rd Floor – Jl Jend Gatot Subroto No 42, Jakarta.
Note : the second screening test only for applicants who passed the first screening test.
For further information about this program, please refer official source from CDC UI on following link below. Please bring a pen and writing board for the aptitude test. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.