VICO Indonesia is the operating company of the Sanga-Sanga Onshore Production Sharing Contract (PSC) with an area of approximately 1,700 square kilometers in Kutai Basin, East Kalimantan. VICO Indonesia was granted the Sanga-Sanga PSC in 1968 and will expiry in 2039. According to VICO Indonesia’s company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, the Sanga-Sanga PCS that has been operating by VICO Indonesia has produced more than 12,6 TCF of gas and 0.4 billion barrels of liquid.
In line with its continued expansion program, Virginia Indonesia Company LLC is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Contract Engineer – Drilling
- Have a Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the field of Oil and Gas Industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Well organized, self motivated and able to work both independently and in a team.
- Possess excellent presentation skill with ability to express ideas in a clear manner is advantage.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and have “can do” and “strive for excellence” attituted.
For further information, please refer official source from VICO Indonesia on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit the career menu of VICO Indonesia on www.vico.co.id and clicking apply in preferred position. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process